1. The titans are short on receivers, their best tight end got fat. Vince Young is 6' 5" 233 lbs and athletic as hell. He isn't going to see the field short of an injury to Kerry Collins and you have another Veteran QB. Why in the hell is Vince Young not catching footballs by now?
2. Tony Stewart is a jerk and a poor sport. Tony Stewart is also one of the best drivers in NASCAR history.
3. Big Papi flunked a piss test in 2003. Big Papi swears he has never taken steroids, that it was just a trace from an OTC supplement. Noone cares because Fat Papi is hitting .219. You have got to love America. You are only worth hating if you are worth rooting for.
4. Linus Kleiza is leaving an NBA contender to play in Europe. It's comes down to this, Europe can match the money that the NBA has and with the level of talent coming out of Europe, it is only a matter of time until the NBA expands into Europe.
5. The Denver Nuggets swapped Steven Hunter, a protected 2010 first-round pick and cash to the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for a future conditional second rounder, Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace said Friday. The economy has finally spread to the major sports leagues. We always wondered what would bring down the salaries and here it is. If you are not willing to pay for tickets, they can't charge or pay as much. Oh, and I think the Nuggets might be broke.
6. Satan must have turned on the air conditioning in the south. Don't be fooled Nole fans, Spurrier is still a prick.
7. Negative: Isiah Thomas has a has an ego problem. Isiah Thomas doesn't respect women and treats his players like children. Positive: Isiah Thomas won multiple NBA Championships. Isiah hates to lose and he knows players. He will recruit players that FIU could never get before. He will win at FIU. He will not be at FIU long. Yes, I am on the Isiah bandwagon. Please lord, don't let the fall off hurt bad.
8. Wooden won 10 national championships at UCLA, winning more than 80 percent of his games over 27 seasons. The Indiana native has been in the Basketball Hall of Fame since 1961. You're damn right he is the best coach of all time.
9. I am going to be severely disapointed in this football season if I don't get to see Mike Vick return a punt.
10. I am not a Celtics fan, and they need a little more back-court depth, but Danny Ainge knows what he is doing. When you can put Rasheed Wallace beside Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and KG, they are back among the favorites to win the whole damn thing.
That kind of pisses me off, but ah well. They got the dollars, I guess we will just have to see how long it takes for the arthritis to kick in with all the old legs they are going to have running around the court.