Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The latest SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE

Ok, when the greatest gladiator of my generation, undisputedly until UFC came along, is trying to save his status as a celebrity by racing pigeons...yeah....that's just messed up.

This is not only true because of the fact that Mike Tyson, he of the ear shaped dental floss, tribally decorated face, and domestic abuse charges, is going to be cradling and cooing to small delicate, feathered creatures.

This is not only true because there are actual "competitive" racers available to race him.  I am not surprised that they are willing to race him on TV.  I am surprised that they exist.  Seriously?  Racing birds?

Here is the problem.  People are going to watch this crap?  Really?  REALLY? 
I know they are.  I know this for one simple reason. 

I know this because there is absolutely no redeeming facet to this show idea.  It is stupid, moronic, and one more chance for the American people to laugh at a fallen celebrity clutching to the last vestiges of fame.

Mike.....the cameo in the Hangover was ok.  UFC would have been ok.  but pigeons????

Yeah....I am going to church.  I got some praying to do.

No comments: