Friday, December 7, 2012

Adam Jones Says He Has A Double Chip On Shoulders For Cowboys Game


Adam “Pac-Man” Jones has quietly revived his NFL career after almost derailing it with several off the field incidents. Jones is going about his business in Cincinnati these days and producing for a pretty good team.

The Bengals face the Cowboys this Sunday and Jones will be facing his former team in Dallas.  Jerry Jones actually took a shot on Adam when no one else would, but Adam Jones has been vocal the past few days about his dismay for the fake Dallas Cowboys. 

Jones is carrying bad blood from his Dallas Experience, and according to Bengals.com, is looking forward to the meeting, and has a”double chip on his shoulder.”
“I was horrible in Dallas and the coaching was horrible, too; from the top down.”
“Sunday I’ll have a double chip on my shoulder. I’ll let the game come to me and play hard,” Jones said.
“I love Jerry with all my heart. I’m not going to get into what I don’t like about him but it’s not about Jerry. He’s done a lot for me. I’m a Bengal and I would like to stay a Bengal for the rest of my career but we’ll see how that goes. Right now I’m playing hard and on Sunday I’ll have a double chip on my shoulder. I’ll just go out and let the game come to me … it’s one of those that means a little more on the edge that you want to win. You don’t prepare any different but deep down in your heart you want this one.”
Robet Littal

Be sure to check out other great articles at BlackSportsOnline.

No comments: