Friday, January 25, 2013

Adrian Peterson Says RG3?s Injury Rehab Will Be Totally Different From His

Robert Griffin III is in the process of going through a rigorous rehab process that will test his mettle.  RG3 has torn an ACL before, so mentally he knows what to expect.

With people watching the remarkable way Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was able to return to form, many will question and wonder if Griffin III can pull off the same feat.

Peterson via NFL.com warns pundits to not compare the two injuries because they are not one in the same, and Griffin III’s will be totally different from his.
“That’s not fair,” Peterson told NFL.com’s Jeff Darlington after the NFC’s first Pro Bowl practice of the week Wednesday. “Everybody’s body heals differently. That’s something nobody is going to understand.”
“This is also a matter of genetics,” Peterson said. “Look at my dad. And my mom’s side, my aunts and uncles, they’re all ripped. At 50 years old, they’ve got six packs and eight packs.
“My body just heals differently. I know it has a lot to do with rehabilitation and work ethic — but I really credit my genetics for my recovery as much as anything else”
Simply put RG3, Adrian Peterson is saying you are not superman, so take your time getting well. Be sure to check out other great articles at BlackSportsOnline.

No comments: