Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Michael Vick Talks About Uncertain Future In Philadelphia



Michael Vick has been under scrutiny all season from interceptions to his injuries, Vick just couldn’t seem to catch a break. With the lost of Andy Reid to the Chiefs, Vicks career with the Eagles has become a stand still, and even he cant predict his future. From Philly.com, speaking at a charity event, Vick spoke about his future, Andy Reid and what he has to do to get back to being an elite QB.
“I’ve got to get back,” Vick said at a charity event on Monday night. “That’s a must in my career.”
“There’s a lot of uncertainty,” Vick said. “That’s a part of it. I’m not going to focus on that right now. The season has just ended and I just want to take some time to reflect on what needs to be done moving forward. The most important thing is get healthy, get ready to go.”
When asked about Reid’s new coaching position:
“I think he’s going to do great there,” Vick said. “I’m pretty sure Andy will come in and fill that void” on offense.
“It’s time to wait and see what happens,” Vick said. “I’m excited about my future. I’m going to train extremely hard to train to be the best quarterback I can be.”
Will Michael Vick EVER get back to being the threat he use to be in Atlanta? Does his name even raise eyebrows anymore when his name is spoken of in dangerous QBs? Michael Vick is going to have to take this off season and completely revamp and recreate himself. With his future unspoken for, Vick has a lot to prove, lets just hope he has the motivation and determination to do it all.

Robert Littal

Be sure to check out other great articles at BlackSportsOnline.

No comments: