Thursday, April 25, 2013

EJ Manuel Says The Eagles “Want Him Pretty Bad”


EJ Manuel is either an extremely confident quarterback, he knows something, or he’s just crazy.   While NFL Play 60 event in Chelsea Waterside Park on Wednesday, Manuel let it be known that the “Philadelphia Eagles want him pretty bad” according to CSN Philly.
speaking to reporters at an
“But I think it’s just a matter of who takes me first, because I know the Eagles may want me, theCleveland Browns may want me, the Buffalo Bills and the Jets,” he said. “I think those are all sequential picks, you know what I mean, within those top 13 picks or whatever. I’m just hoping one team loves me, because really, that’s all you need, one team to fall in love with you.”
Oh and about that confidence, Manuel doesn’t lack it at all.
“I do plan on having a great career,” he said. “I think I’ll be a better pro than I was in college, simply because of the schemes that they run on offense in these pro offenses.”
Be sure to check out other great articles at BlackSportsOnline.

No comments: